Public Foundation “Nash Vek” was registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 4, 2001. Certificate number: 15372-3301-OF; OKPO code: 22726186.
Public Foundation “Nash Vek” has no branches, but has partners in all regions of the Republic.
Public Foundation “Nash Vek” was created in February, 2001 and was registered in May, 2001 by ten active young initiators. Public Foundation “Nash Vek” was re-registered on March 14, 2016.
Public Foundation “Nash Vek” credo: The society is involved and takes precise actions for the sustainable development.
Promoting sustainable development through information, education, monitoring and lobbying; citizen activization and involvement to participate in global processes.
Our main GOALS are:
- assistance in the implementation of democratic reforms in Kyrgyzstan;
- lobbying for civil initiatives;
- promoting sustainable development; the participation of active citizens in decision-making at all levels of the government.
Our main sub-goals are:
- ensure the participation of active citizens in public and state activities;
- support the fight against corruption, conduct civil monitoring;
- and other activities within our Charter.